Please note the following:
- All candidates must be financial members.
- Candidates for the post of President, Secretary or Treasurer must have a minimum savings of Five Million Naira (N5,000,000:00)
- Candidates for the posts of the Vice President and Assistant Secretary must have spent a minimum of 10 months as members of the Co-operative (For new staff only).
- Prices of Nomination For various offices are as follows;
- President, Treasurer and Secretary – N15,000:00
- Vice President and Asst. Secretary – N10,000:00
- All candidates must have impeccable characters.
- Candidates must be free from any form of indictment of financial impropriety or gross indiscipline by either the Agency or the Society.
- Completed forms should be submitted on the Co-operative website (click here to go to form) on or before 4pm on Friday 11th December, 2020.
- List of all aspirants will be published by 5pm on Friday, 11th December, 2020 on the Co-operative platform.
- Petitions on any aspirant will be received from Friday 11th December, 2020 to Monday 14th December, 2020 electoral by the committee by mail or in person.
- Identity of petitioners shall be protected by the electoral committee.
- All petitions should get to the screening committee on or before 2 pm on Monday 14th December, 2020.
- Screening of aspirants will take place on Monday 14th December, 2020 by 4pm.
- List of qualified aspirants will be published on Tuesday, 15th December 2020 by 10 am.
- Manifesto shall be on Wednesday 16th December, 2020 by 4pm.
- Election will hold on Thursday 17th December, 2020 by 8am – 12 noon.
- Modalities of the election shall be communicated in due course.
Click here to fill the 2020 election nomination form.