The PPPRA Staff Multipurpose Society Limited was founded in 2004 following the approval of the then Executive Secretary of the PPPRA – Dr Oluwole Oluleye and the Management to set up a worker cooperative.
An Interim Executive Committee was inaugurated to manage the affairs of the committee with a take off grant.
105 staff signed up and formed the initial membership. The Cooperative has since grown in leaps and bounds.
- 1st congress held on the 5th of May, 2005
- Review Constitution
- Current membership – Grown from 105 to 231 members
- Current worth Assets & Liabilities
- Home Appliances Scheme (With SIMS Nigeria-Franchise holders for Samsung and Royal products)
- Website to provide members with easy access to their account details and transaction ease.